I was doing my blog primarily for family in Ohio, but my mother-in-law doesn't have a working computer and hasn't for some time now, so I decided, instead of working on this and FB, I would just continue FB. Just about everyone is on there as well and it's private. I'm basically too lazy to make this private so I deleted almost all of my pictures and probably won't update very often. I will still check everyone elses blogs and love them! If you'd like updates on the Clouds, find me on Facebook if you haven't already! :) Thanks!
I am pretty dumb. I should have printed everything before I deleted it. I figured I just described the pictures, but in just reading one about Davin that is left, it was about what he was doing when he was little. I basically just destroyed a journal. My bad. I knew that blogging counted as journalling but figured I hadn't written anything great. Wish I would have gone back and read things first. Bummer. Too late now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment